Friday, March 26, 2010

Searching for my Saathiya.

I want sex. Blunt? I don't give a shit.

I'm still contemplating on whether or not I should post a summary of Lupus. But before I do that...let's talk about what's on my mind now...

A new day, a painful day. But what's new? I want to love. I feel the need to have a boyfriend. I want a man to care for me. Hold my hands. Look into my eyes. And hug me forever. I don't think I'll ever have that.

I probably have 3 months to live. I'm crippled. Who wants to love a crippled person? I can't run, jog, walk normally, sit or stand without feeling pain...these pains are beginning to define who I am.

I don't want that. I want to be happy. But, I am happy. I have the greatest friends. But I want romance, I want love. True love from a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment