Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Newfound Hope

I just received an e-mail from the Brooklyn College Residence Hall Management. I asked them if priority would be given to students with disabilities:

Hi, my name is Shahana Hanif and I'm interested in the dorms. I'd like to know if there is going to be priority given to students with disabilities. My request is personal and if you can give me some information on this matter, I would be grateful.
Thank you.

And this was the response:

Shahana-
Thanks for your interest in the Residence Hall. We will make every effort to accommodate residents with disabilities.
If you would like to discuss this in person, please contact me at the BC Student Center x5842.
-- Again thanks for your interest in the Residence Hall. If you have any questions please visit the link on the Brooklyn College homepage or contact us directly at residencehall@brooklyn.cuny.edu

This sounds good, but the fight is not over.

No comments:

Post a Comment